Government Jobs Website
Applications are submitted online via Government Jobs powered by NEOGOV, and stored on a secure site that only authorized staff and hiring managers have access to.
If this is your first time applying utilizing Government Jobs/NEOGOV, you will need to register as a new user first to establish an account. An email address is required to establish an account. If you have previously created a Government Jobs/NEOGOV account, the same account will be used to apply for career opportunities with City of Hopewell. You will just need to review and edit your application prior to submission. If you can't remember your username and/or password, please utilize the "forgot username/password" links available. If you experience technical difficulties, you will need to contact Government Jobs directly at 855-524-5627 as we are unable to assist with username, password or applicant account profile issues.
If you need any help navigating Government Jobs, see the Government Jobs' Online Employment Application Guide.
- Select the job title in which you are interested in learning more about.
- If interested in applying for the position, select "Apply".
- If you have not already created an account, you will need to do that first. If you are not sure or need technical assistance, please contact applicant support at 855-524-5627.
- Once your account has been established, follow the steps to create an application.
After creating your application, continue through the application process to submit your application. It is important that your application is complete and accurate. Resumes may be used to supplement the application, but they will not take the place of a fully completed application. Responses that indicate "see resume" will be considered incomplete.
Applications must be submitted by the closing date and time of the announcement.
Incomplete applications may be rejected.
Things to Know About Applying
- An email address is required to establish an account with Government Jobs powered by NEOGOV.
- Applications will only be accepted for positions we are actively accepting applications for.
- If you do not have a personal computer, please visit your local library.
The City of Hopewell's employment practices are guided by federal, state, and local regulations guaranteeing employment opportunities to all persons without regard to and prohibiting discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, religion, political affiliation or beliefs, national origin or disability, except when age or sex is a bona fide occupational qualification.
Please contact Human Resources at 804-541-2246 for further information.