City Clerk


The Clerk's Office handles administrative duties such as record keeping, staffing, service counters, screening solicitors, and more.

Contact Your City Councilor

If you would like to contact your City Councilor but do not know which ward you live in, call the City Clerk’s Office at 804-541-2408. Provide your street address and the City will respond with your ward number, and provide you with information on how to contact your City Councilor.